19th IFFK BLOG

(Maintained by IFFK Media Cell)

DOWNLOAD PRESS RELEASES HERE: https://app.box.com/downloadpressrelease

Tuesday 16 December 2014

“I was pressurized to change the climax: Abrid Shine

“There was a lot of pressure on me to change the climax of the movie 1983, said Abrid Shine. He was addressing the press conference conducted in connection with IFFK 19th edition. Lot of people advised me to change the climax, in order to nullify the risk of success. But for me, 1983 is an emotional cinema; I didn’t want any change in my pre-planned climax, he added.
My movie is not related to the novel ‘Zahir’ by Paulo Coelho, said Sidharth Siva. I read the novel at the time of post-production of the movie. I could have read it before, said Sidharth Siva. I do movies frequently just because I love to make films, he added.
Salil Lal Ahmed, director of Calton Towers said “We should use new generation technologies to market and screen our movies”. M P Sukumaran Nair, director of Jalamsam said, “Parallel movies have a good circle of viewers, but it is hard to find a space for it to get screened”. Vinu Abraham introduced the directors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment