19th IFFK BLOG

(Maintained by IFFK Media Cell)

DOWNLOAD PRESS RELEASES HERE: https://app.box.com/downloadpressrelease

Wednesday 17 December 2014

We are indebted to IFFK

The Malayalam directors N K Muhammed Koya and T K Santhosh of the much acclaimed movies Alif and Vidhooshakan respectively said that, they are very much indebted to IFFK. They were speaking at the press conference conducted in the IFFK 19th edition.
We are the products of IFFK and film workshops, said NK Mohammed Koya. I enhanced my love for making films by watching the film festival of Kerala. It is my debut film; it says the story of Muslim women from three different generations. The story has there been in my mind since 10 years. I told the story as amelioration to my community, he said.
People of Kerala actually forgot the great Malayalam satirist Sanjayan and it was my dream to make a movie on him as a tribute said T K Santhosh. Parallel movies are still facing problems in releasing and distribution. But IFFK is a great recognition for debut directors like me, he added. Senior Journalist Meena T Pillai and Media Co-ordinator Dr. Anchal Krishnakumar were present.

No comments:

Post a Comment